Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hello! Hola! Bonjour!

My name is Carolyn and this is my blog, Little Clementine. The name, Little Clementine, came from my mother, since that happens to be her nickname for me. I hope this blog will satisfy my need to write about... anything. Anything pertaining to fashion, silly facts, inspirational quotations, etc. I am a very open minded person, and I enjoy to voice my opinions or thoughts. I don't like to set limits for myself, I believe my life will take its course in a million different ways.

Now, a little more about myself: I'm a high school student with dreams to go to a large university and graduate with degrees in biology, forensics, English literature, or art history.
They're all unrelated aside from the fact that they all engross me. I adore fashion and take it seriously because it
is a type of art. Everything and anything can grab my attention or interest me.

Adieu!
Carolyn



* FUN FACT - The only gender of mosquitoes that bite are females, because they need blood for their eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment